Complaint & Feedback Procedure
All complaints brought to the attention of Prosser Career Academy will be dealt with in an equitable manner ensuring all parties involved are heard and acknowledged.
A complaint is a statement expressing dissatisfaction with one of the following
- Behavior or action of Prosser Students
- Behavior or action of Prosser Teachers and/or other Prosser Staff Members
- Prosser services, programs or facilities
We will respond to all complaints and feedback in a consistent and timely manner. Please submit any complaints and/or feedback using THIS FORM. Upon receiving your submission, we will do the following:
- Read your complaint and reach out within 2 business days to ensure we understand the problem.
- Investigate the complaint to gather all the pertinent information.
- Speak with all parties involved in the complaint to ensure we gather as many applicable facts as possible.
- Convene a meeting with all relevant parties to review the complaint, the evidence gathered, and decide upon an equitable solution.
- Inform you of the team’s decision/response via phone and in writing.