Alumni Support (Summer Melt) (In-person)
- Alumni Support (Summer Melt) (In-person)
- 8/4/2022, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Hope your summer is going well. Just a reminder that myself and Mr. Figueroa will begin summer melt work starting July 6th. That is when I will send your final transcripts to your college or university. If you have not done so already, please fill out this important google form FINAL POST-SECONDARY PLAN.
We are still on summer break. If you need anything of course please feel free to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As far as our hours in the summer, this is the plan. It might vary here and there but mainly sticking to this. But as always, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Copy to Google Calendar • Download iCal Event
@ PROSSER: 9:30am-2pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
VIRTUAL: 6-7pm (Tuesday)
VIRTUAL: 7-7:30pm (Thursday)
VIRTUAL: 6-7pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Friendly reminder, you need the following to receive your diploma:
- College (2 year and 4 year)- Class schedule for fall
- Military- Military contract and ship date
- Work/Employment- Most recent pay stub in the last 30 days prior to diploma pickup. Employment letters will not be enough.
- Trade school/Apprenticeship/Job Training/Program/Gap Year Program- Proof of enrollment and start date of program. If attending a trade school, we need a class schedule too.